Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) is a chronic disorder that is described as the consequences associated with repeated, compulsive use of opioid drugs, and prolonged self-administration of opioid drugs. There are two subsets of patients that suffer from OUD; patients that become addicted to medical opioids, and patients that become addicted to non-medical opioids. There is no single cause of OUD, but rather a combination of genetic and environmental factors which influence the patient.
Currently, there are a few drugs that are approved for the treatment of OUD, these can be split into two classes; synthetic opioid receptor agonists – buprenorphine and methadone – and opioid antagonists – naltrexone. These drugs have been widely available for decades and are genericized across the markets covered in this report, however, a lot of these have been reformulated and released in the last decade. Pipeline therapies focus on more reformulations, as well as looking at novel mechanisms of action to help combat opioid addiction, with the release of these agents expected to be one of the leading drivers of the market over the forecast period.
This growth will be driven by the launch of four late-stage pipeline products. The markets included in this report are based on the countries which have the highest rate of opioid use, in order these are; United States, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, and Australia.
- Overview of OUD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
- Annualized OUD therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in three patient segments (mild, moderate, severe) forecast from 2017 to 2027.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the OUD therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for OUD therapy. The most promising candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global OUD therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455373
Key companies covered in this report are Invidior, Teva, MediciNova, Omeros, Camurus, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Titan Pharmaceuticals, BioDelivery Scienes, Alkermes, Teva Pharamceuticals, Kandy Therapeutics, Novartis, Amygalda Neurosciences, Orexo, iX Biopharma, Insys Therapeutics, Relmanda Therapeutics, Savant HWP, Beijing Instittue of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Osmotica Pharmaceutical, Aoxing Pharmaceutical, Mount Sinai Hospital, Mundipharma, Bristol Myers Squibb, Molteni Farmaceutici and more.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global OUD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global OUDtherapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455373