The women’s health therapy area covers medical disorders that affect females only, primarily disorders of the female reproductive system, including those associated with menstruation, conception, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. Many of these disorders are highly prevalent among the female population.
The women’s health market is relatively small considering the high prevalence of many women’s health indications. However, robust growth is projected over the forecast period due to the influx of a number of new products.
- There are 277 pipeline products in active development for women’s health disorders. Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Merck & Co and Bayer currently represent leading companies within women’s health. Will they maintain this dominance over the forecast period?
- Gardasil, Mirena and Nuvaring and are among the most lucrative drugs within the women’s health market. Which of these will experience a considerable decline in revenue over the forecast period following loss of patent protection?
- The influx of a number of recent market entrants and late-stage pipeline products will have a considerable impact on the women’s health market over the forecast period. Which of these drugs are projected to achieve blockbuster status by 2024?
- In total, 246 licensing deals relating to women’s health products have been completed since 2006. Which types of assets attracted the largest deal values?
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1366326
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the current treatment landscape, with portfolios of key marketed products and a focus on historical and forecast sales patterns, and an overview of each drug’s mechanism of action.
- Analyze the women’s health pipeline through a comprehensive review of the pipeline segmented by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates.
- Predict growth in market size by examining multi-scenario forecasting trends from 2017 to 2024 and determine the contributions that different products and companies will make to this growth.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the women’s health deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1366326