Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global advertising industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $141,702.1m, equivalent to 23.6% of the industry’s overall value.
- Media planning will grow in importance in the coming years, as identifying the most suitable channel to reach the target audience becomes more complex. Traditional forms of advertising will remain significant, but digital will continue to be the most lucrative channel.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1470922
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising industry with five year forecasts
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1470922