Hernia repair is one of the most common surgical procedures performed globally. It is estimated that there are over 20 million hernia repair procedures per year worldwide. There are various variant of Hernia, of which Inguinal is the most commonly performed surgical procedure over 70%. In United States alone around 800,000 procedures are carried out to repair inguinal hernias. Inguinal hernias occur more often in men and with increasing incidence at advanced age. The lifetime risk of developing inguinal hernia is approximately 25 % for men. The recurrence rate after inguinal hernia repair is 3-8 %.
There are numerous factors which contribute to this condition such as increase in aging population, rising obesity, smoking and lifestyle changes. Apart from this major issues, recurrence in hernia also play a major role. There is quite an upsurge in the recurrence especially in the incisional hernias, which is controlled by multiple factors. Other factors responsible for the dominance are: patient feasibility due to tension-free procedures and more complications involved in the traditional operative techniques.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of this Hernia Repair Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1449539
Key companies covered in this report are Becton Dickinson and Co, Medtronic plc, Ethicon, Allergan, Acell Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG and more.
Reasons To Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving this Hernia Repair Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact this Hernia Repair Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific this Hernia Repair Devices market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1449539