Over the next four years, Asia, Europe and the Middle East continue to lead globally with regasification capacity additions of 12.6 tcf, 2.4 tcf and 2.3 tcf, respectively. Among countries, India leads global regasification capacity additions by 2023, followed by China and Bangladesh. In terms of capex, China, Philippines and India lead globally among countries. Among upcoming global LNG regasification terminals, the Al-Zour terminal in Kuwait has the highest regasification capacity as well as capex globally during the outlook period.
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/h1-global-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-lng-regasification-terminals-kuwait-petroleum-leads-global-regasification-capacity-additions
- Historical LNG regasification capacities data from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new-build LNG regasification projects for the period 2019 to 2023
- Planned LNG regasification capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure on new-build LNG regasification projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned, and announced LNG regasification projects globally up to 2023.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1461384
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG regasification projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG regasification industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of key LNG regasification projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG regasification projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG regasification projects and capacities.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1461384