The G8 Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 metals & mining industry . Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $4,85,059.2 million in 2017 to the global metals & mining industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the metals & mining industry, with market revenues of $1,45,923.1 million in 2017. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $1,13,044.2 and $95,520.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,43,503.1 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $1,15,225.7 and $97,603.6 million, respectively.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1470894
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 metals & mining industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 metals & mining industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 metals & mining industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1470894