The G8 Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $51,615.8 million in 2017 to the global toys & games industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the toys & games industry, with market revenues of $26,792.8 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $5,303.2 and $4,998.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the toys & games industry in the G8 nations with a value of $32,303.2 million in 2016, followed by the UK and Japan with expected values of $5,806.0 and $5,404.7 million, respectively.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455725
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 toys & games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 toys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 toys & games market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455725