The G8 Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 travel & tourism Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $3,037.0 billion in 2018 to the global travel & tourism industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2014 and 2018.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the travel & tourism industry, with market revenues of $1,441.1 billion in 2018. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $474.5 and $266.1 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the travel & tourism industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,737.9 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Italy with expected values of $514.1 and $346.1 billion, respectively.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455731
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 travel & tourism Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 travel & tourism Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism Industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 travel & tourism Industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455731