Global Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- The casinos segment covers all gambling activities carried out within casino establishments, such as card games, roulette, and slot machines located in casinos. Tips and admission fees are included, but additional revenues such as sales of food, drink, and accommodation are excluded.
- The lotteries segment covers all state, private, and charitable lotteries, and includes traditional draws, scratchcard games, and similar products offered by lottery operators.
- The sports betting and related segment covers gambling on the outcome of horse races, football matches, and other events, and includes gambling services offered by bookmakers and also pari-mutuel/totalisator operators.
- The other segment covers bingo, slot machines located outside casinos, pachinko, etc. In North America, so-called ‘Indian casinos’ are covered in this segment, not the casino segment.
- Online casino and gaming activity, with the exception of online purchases of lottery entry, is not included. Recreation-only slot machines that do not pay out any form of prize are excluded.
- The report only includes gaming activities that are legal in the country where they are offered.
- All currency conversions were calculated using constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The foodservice segment is expected to be the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $3,261.8bn, equivalent to 50.4% of the industry’s overall value.
- The US is the country with the largest travel & tourism industry, and is expected to account for 22.3% of the global value, meaning that its performance weighs heavily on the global industry.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455735
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global travel & tourism Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global travel & tourism Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global travel & tourism Industry with five year forecasts
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455735